A Q&A WITH KARA KAY!
Meet Kara, a Real Estate Agent here at Canter Brokerage. We had a chance to sit down with this native San Diegan for a quick Q&A about her career and why San Diego is such a great place to be!
- Do your work in Real Estate full time? Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors? Answer:Yes, real estate is my full-time job and yes I am a member of the National Association of Realtors.
- What’s the one problem you are best at solving for your clients? What do your ideal clients say about you? Answer:A huge problem in the process of buying or selling real estate comes with lack of knowledge or unpreparedness. My clients find comfort in knowing that I am ready to take on any issues that may arise during a transaction, and can diffuse them with ease.
- What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about? Answer:Personally, I’m passionate about the San Diego lifestyle and all of the resources available in this city. As an active person, I enjoy being able to run, hike, or swim all year round, thus leading me to believe I am San Diego’s number one fan.
- Where can we find you when you’re not working? What’s your favorite way to spend a weekend or a Sunday afternoon? Answer:When I’m not working, I’m most likely spending time with family or indulging the culture in San Diego whether it be through a culinary experience, a trip to the zoo, or a day in the sun.
- Any volunteer activities you’re crazy about? Any nonprofits you love, & why? Answer:A majority of my volunteer work has been through the Charger Girls where I worked closely with Make A Wish Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and the Chargers Community Foundation to name a few.
To read more about Kara, visit her page on our website HERE.